Saturday, September 3, 2011

Block #2

We are up and running in the "network" part of the house. We now have TV - I had NO idea how bad the damage was from Irene!!! I missed the news so much. Then my second catastrophe happened. My Janome decided to break down. I have to take it in for the diagnosis - more to come on my sweet Jan. I decided to get out the ole' Janome 9700, my embroidery machine. She wasn't crazy about straight stitching, until I found the right foot for her. Some of my block #2's for the Happy Quilting QAL aren't straight or acurately "pointy" but I'm managing. I hope to get 3 more of these babies done tonight...



I've fallen head over heals in love with American Banner Rose, isn't she beautiful?




1 comment:

  1. Sorry about your having to deal with Irene. You'll have your machine back and running again soon. Keep your head up! Your blocks are lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete