Sunday, August 14, 2011

Introduction to Dottie

Nana & I bought an HQ Avante long arm quilt machine. YAY!!!! I am in love.... her name is Dottie, affectionately named after my grandmother. Here is a picture of our first quilt together.


The quilt is mine, a jelly roll from Lilac Hill. No pattern, I just had an idea in my head and ran with it. My son loves playing trucks under Dottie as you can tell from the lower right hand corner.



This is our 2nd quilt together. I've had the fabric for so long that I don't remember the designer. This quilt belongs to my 8 year old niece, I gave her the fabric and she designed it. For her birthday I showed her how to sew it together. I'm quilting it with daisies - cute, right?
Oh Dottie, is there anything you can't do?
~Steph~






No comments:

Post a Comment